Medicum vous offre ses services au nom d’un Client Parrainant,
ou nos services sont souscris et payés pour par le Client. Les individuels
peuvent aussi engager Medicum pour assister avec un problème d’accès
(e.g. Refus d'éligibilité par votre assureur médical ou votre
province), relié au traitement prescrit par votre docteur. Appelez-nous
sans frais pour des renseignements sur nos
Principaux Programmes :
Liste des liens directs vers les sections:
Termes et Conditions:
1. The Web site contains information about products that are approved for sale in Canada and may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different provinces. The Web site and its contents are designed to comply with Canadian laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by Canadian residents only.
2. The Web site may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
3. Medicum makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Health Canada regulations. Medicum further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
4. The Web site may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry.
5. You may freely browse the Web site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Medicum and/or its client sponsors. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
6. You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Medicum. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Medicum.
7. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
8. Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither Medicum, its client-sponsors nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Medicum, its affiliates, its client-sponsors, or any of their affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Medicum, its affiliates and its client-sponsors are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
10. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Medicum and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Medicum or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Medicum will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
12. Although Medicum may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Web site, Medicum is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and Medicum assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Web site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Web site.
13. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Medicum will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing sanofi-aventis to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
14. You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site. You are advised that Medicum will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
15. Medicum reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and Medicum may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
© 2011 Medicum Patient Assistance Program.
Tout droits réservés.
Rilutek® est une marque déposée de sanofi-aventis Pharmaceuticals Inc.